Like this property?
Call now +39 340 0624970 (english language), +39 333 2529230 (italian language) or REQUEST DETAILS for this property!
Pretty house on three levels for a total of about 100 square meters for sale in Civitanova del Sannio, a town in the high Molise hills with characteristic views and traditions to be discovered.
The house is located near the river that crosses the village and gives the place a magical touch.
On the GROUND FLOOR there is a garage with cellar.
On the FIRST FLOOR, accessible via external stairs, there is a kitchen with a fireplace and a wood-burning oven with a ceiling with wooden beams; on the SECOND FLOOR bedroom with balcony overlooking the hills, bathroom with shower.
This floor is also accessed from a second entrance.
The property is in good condition and habitable.
The SERVICES available are water, electricity and gas cylinder.
Wherever one arrives in CIVITANOVA DEL SANNIO, the greeting to the visitor is always formulated by a Christian sign: from Frosolone the bell tower of the Monastery of Santa Brigida, from Isernia or from the Trigno valley bottom, a valuable monumental cross, located in a well-kept pedestrian area protected from traffic, surrounded by flower beds and two pools that form a fountain from which, under a verse of the "Canticle of the Creatures" of St. Francis (Laudato si, mi Signore, per sora acqua) the clear fresh waters of the Pincio spring flow . Another cross, less artistic, but equally rich in meaning, about 10 meters high, agile and white, in "Le Serre", dominates the upper part of Civitanova and announces the sight of its first country houses. The cross was demolished following the war attacks of the Germans, in retreat, on 21 October 1943 but was rebuilt and blessed at the end of the Holy Year and precisely in September 1951. The church of San Silvestro was built in the 11th century. In the Baroque period further artistic additions were made, and the church has a rectangular plan with three naves, with a bell tower. The interior has a wooden coffered ceiling, dated 1668.Show More