Like this property?
Call now +39 340 0624970 (english language), +39 333 2529230 (italian language) or REQUEST DETAILS for this property!
Habitable and well-kept village house for sale in Belmonte del Sannio, Molise.
On the GROUND FLOOR there is an entrance hall, kitchen with fireplace and a vaulted ceiling living room.
On the FIRST FLOOR there is a bathroom with tub, two bedrooms; on the SECOND FLOOR bathroom with two bedrooms with balconies, a kitchenette with fireplace.
ATTIC to be used as a closet.
Cellar with two rooms and fireplace.
Panoramic view of the hills and the valley.
Water, electricity and gas SERVICES are available, heating with radiators.
BELMONTE DEL SANNIO is a small village surrounded by a splendid landscape and full of buildings and monuments ranging from 295 BC. to the 18th century. It is located at 864 meters above sea level, with a population of about 900 inhabitants. The village sits on a hill with forests, pastures and water sources. Distance from the Pescara airport about 1h and 15 min., from Naples airport about 1h and 45 min. and from the Rome airport about 2:30 min. The wonderful Adriatic coast is about 1h drive away. The town belonged until 1812 to the Province of Chieti. The oldest part, made up of narrow, winding medieval-looking streets, develops on the sides of the town. What to see: the Longobard Tower (1000 AD); the Palazzo dei Principi Caracciolo (1650-1806) residence of the Lemmis barons; Tomb of Ovio Paccio, Samnite leader (295 BC); the mother church dedicated to the Santissimo San Salvatore (1600 AD); the cyclopean walls on Mount Rocca l'Abbate; the noble palace of the Di Filippo family (1888 AD) with a beautiful 19th-century portal and on the façade the tombstone of the Belmontesi carbonari; Palazzo Natarelli (1930 AD) with valuable portals and other stone works; birthplace of Tommaso Lemme, surgeon and writer; ruins of the church of Santa Maria della Noce; ruins of the convent of Piana della Chiesa in the locality of the same name; church of Purgatorio now the Town Hall; the bell tower on whose facade is placed the plaque of the fallen in the war in the first and second world wars; the Fondaco dei Principi Caracciolo former warehouse located in Piazza Risorgimento; the trulli scattered in the Belmontese countryside; the wash house, the Empire forest, the Defense forest, the Rocca l'Abbate forest; the wood of the Portelle; the Sente torrent, the Carcamo torrent, the bridge over the Sente river (200 meters high). In the village two grocery stores, pharmacy, post office, restaurant, hairdresser, baker and two bars.Show More