Like this property?
Call now +39 340 0624970 (english language), +39 333 2529230 (italian language) or REQUEST DETAILS for this property!
House with sea view and garden for sale in the countryside of Paglieta, Abruzzo Region.
The house is on two floors for a total of about 80 sq m.
On the GROUND FLOOR there are three independent entrances.
The first entrance leads us to the kitchen, living room and bathroom with shower.
The second entrance leads to the cellar.
The third entrance leads to the UPPER FLOOR via a staircase where we find the large terrace.
An external staircase leads us to the FIRST FLOOR where we find two spacious bedrooms, one of which has a balcony.
On the SECOND FLOOR (attic) we find an open space in its raw state.
The property has two outbuildings to renovate and a garden of about 100 sq m with olive trees.
The SERVICES available are water, electricity, cylinder gas, pallet stove and municipal drainage.
If desired, the plaster can be removed from the walls to restore life to the bricks, to make the house even more characteristic.
PAGLIETA is an Italian town of 4 148 inhabitants in the province of Chieti in Abruzzo. Country of Wine and Engines, located near the "Costa dei trabocchi". Visit Paglieta and you will be able to embrace in a single glance the entire Sangro valley with the Majella, the Apennine chain with the Gran Sasso up to San Giovanni in Venere and the Adriatic Sea. The origins of the town are very ancient: it was first a Frentano outpost, then a Roman colony. From some sources it is already inhabited in Roman times. The first mention, however, is documented in 1087, when it appears among the seven Castles object of a sale between the monastery of S. Giovanni in Venere, which receives it, and the Diocese of Chieti, which sells it; towards the end of the 12th century it is mentioned as Palletum and Castrum Palletae, terms that come from palea (type of forage and/or legumes) or from straw (clay house, like the houses in the first nucleus of the town, whose inhabitants were dispersed from the raids of the Saracens). The following century appear to be the walls, of which some towers remain, the pointed arch of the access door and the bell tower, then, from 1312 to 1533 the town belonged to Lanciano, as a gift from Charles V to Rodorico Arripalda. Subsequently from 1577 to the extinction of the feuds it belonged to the Mormile-Pignatelli family. The town participated in the uprisings of the unification of Italy with Giuseppe Tretta who was a Garibaldian major. It was first occupied by German troops and then by the British, but without suffering damage despite being positioned along the route of the Gustav Line (World War II).Show More