Like this property?
Call now +39 340 0624970 (english language), +39 333 2529230 (italian language) or REQUEST DETAILS for this property!
House located in the heart of the village of Mafalda, on three floors with a total of about 60 sq m with a little garden of 20 sq m.
On the GROUND FLOOR there is an entrance hall, a kitchen and living in one room with open fireplace and a stone cellar.
The FIRST FLOOR includes a master bedroom with a balcony and a bathroom.
On the SECOND FLOOR there is a spacious master bedroom.
There a vaulted ceiling in the kitchen on the ground floor, while the ceiling of the room on the second floor has exposed wooden beams.
The house needs renovation, in particular: dismantling and makeover of the floors and a new bathroom.
The water and electricity SERVICES are to be connected.
Among rolling green hills a few kilometers from the mountain and with stunning views of the Adriatic, located at the top of a hill which dominates the area, the town of MAFALDA, legal name given to it in honor of Princess Mafalda of Savoy. From the lookout you can see on a hill the presence of some rocks, the remains of old castle's walls of of the ancient village Ripalda before moving into the current center. The Municipality of Mafalda is spread over a hilly area 25 km from the Adriatic Sea and just over 50 km from the ski fields of Capracotta; it extends over a surface area of 32.61 sq km, of which 7% flat and the remaining 93% of hilly type. Between the rivers Trigno and Biferno, it links the coast to the mountains of the hinterland including the entire area of the Montana Monte Mauro Community, rich in natural resources yet to be explored. The town sits on a hill located at 459 m above sea level. The territory is characterized by large forest areas, frequent panoramic views and interesting anthropic aspects traced in the historical, architectural, archaeological. The City of Mafalda has a precious green area of about 400 hectares of which 100 hectares of Mediterranean, 50 hectares of pine forest and the remaining 250 hectares of rich forest of oaks, flowering ash, holm oaks of great interest for the high biodiversity environmental witnessed by fitocenotica plant and animal wealth. It has around 1300 inhabitants and a wonderful church dated back 1908, with an artistic and ancient door. In the town you have all the amenities as bank, post office, bar, grocery, butcher, shops.Show More